Tuesday, January 8, 2008

God's Grace is Sufficient

I have been in Miri for half a year. When I looked back, my heart is filled with gratitude. I look up and give thanks to my Father in heaven. Before I was here, I didn’t know what was awaiting ahead. I grabbed God’s promises as I believed that He opened a door for me and I entered with faith. Although there are unhappiness and bitterness throughout this half a year, His grace is sufficient.

Looking back, I vividly see what God has done. He prepared a job for me which I am quite happy with. Working in an international organization is an eye opener. I learn to adapt myself to the different culture and value from different races throughout the world. Not to mention, the new job provides me a key to the gate of knowledge. I have a better chance to upgrade myself in both teaching and research. Its challenging! Thank God for the new job.

My fiancé has found a job right after he finished his project. He is working with an international company. He likes the job as well as its challenging too. Thank God for His arrangement.

When my fiancé and I was discussing about where to attend a pre-marital counseling course, God sent Pastor Law. He volunteered to be our counselor although we don’t know him before. One of my best friends told me that I am so blessed to have such a good counselor. I look up and whisper to God, thank you.

God’s blessings are countless. Therefore:不远看将来,不挂虑前面的每一步,不自己选择自己的路程,不把理想的重担背在背上,只是安静的一步一步紧跟随主

2 comments:

Moo Moo Cow said...

"God's steadfast love is before my eyes and I walk in faithfulness to you." ~Psalm 26:3

Flora said...

I can see your years ahead are blessed...as you've been since the first day you were conceived!